It's easy to forget that we still need to conserve!
On December 17th, the Board approved changing to the Year Round Stage. All still applies except you can now water everyday.
- No outdoor watering, 10am - 6pm
- No washing cars, noon - sundown
- No washing off driveways or sidewalks
- No filling pools, 10 am - 6pm
- Excessive runoff is prohibited!
If we all do our part, conserving water will help save this valuable needed resource for the future.Conservation Program - Year Round Stage Sign 2020.pdf