Projects Currently Out to Bid:
December 16, 2019 - Request for Proposals (RFP) to develop a Comprehensive System Master Plan and Asset Management Program. Proposals are due February 11, 2020.2020.masterplan.rfp.pdf
Projects in Motion (2020 Capital Improvement Plan)07 - draft.2020.CIP.pdf10 - ProjectWorkSheets.pdf
System Mapping and GIS Database - Professional Engineering Contract awarded to WSC Engineering on October 15, 2019.
New Office and Operations Yard Facilities - Professional Architectural Contract awarded to CEDG on November 19, 2019.
Campus Avenue Pipeline Replacement - Contract awarded to TE Roberts on August 20, 2019.
Reservoir 7 Improvements - Contract awarded to SCW Contracting Corp on March 19, 2019.
Projects Scheduled for 2020 Include:
- Holly Drive Tank, Phase II
- Glendale Road between Mountain and Park pipeline
- Cliff near Euclid Crescent and Cliff pipeline
- Primrose, north of 25th pipeline
- LInda, north of 24th pipeline
- Domestic and Irrigation Meter Replacements
- SCADA PLC Controller Replacements
- Cucamonga Crosswall Environmental Mitigation
- Frankish Tunnel Pipeline Repari and Meter Install
- BEgin design of Site 19 Well
- Company Geographical Information System
- Reservoir 9 pipeline replacement
- Viewpoint, Canyon View to Campus pipeline
Projects Completed in 2019 Include:
- Cucamonga Basin Crosswall Rehabilitation
- Reservoir 7 Reroof and Liner
- Holly Drive Tank Pad and Retaining Wall
- Piedmont Drive Service Lateral Replacement
- Conversion to liquid chlorine at Shaft 6
- Campus Avenue pipeline replacement
- SCADA Master Computer and SErver Upgrade