Projects Currently Out to Bid:
No projects currently out to bid.
Projects in Motion (2020 Capital Improvement Plan)2021 CIP Schedule2021 Project Worksheets
System Mapping and GIS Database - Professional Engineering Contract awarded to WSC Engineering on October 15, 2019.
New Office and Operations Yard Facilities - Professional Architectural Contract awarded to CEDG on November 19, 2019.
Holly Drive Reservoir, Phase 2 - Contract awarded to Paso Robles Tank on September 22, 2020.
Reservoir 9 Pipeline Replacement - Contract awarded to Downing Construction on Novemebr 17, 2020
Small Pipelines Replacement Project - Contract awarded to CP Construction on December 15, 2020
Frankish Tunnel Outlet Modifications - Contract awarded to CP Construction on December 15, 2020
Projects Scheduled for 2021 Include:
- Holly Drive Tank, Phase II
- Cliff near Euclid Crescent and Cliff pipeline
- Primrose, north of 25th pipeline
- Linda, north of 24th pipeline
- Domestic and Irrigation Meter Replacements
- SCADA PLC Controller Replacements
- Cucamonga Crosswall Environmental Mitigation
- Frankish Tunnel Pipeline Repair and Meter Install
- Begin design of Site 19 Well
- Reservoir 9 pipeline replacement
Projects Completed in 2020 Include:
- Campus Avenue Waterline Replacment
- Reservoir 7 Reroof and Liner
- Edison Pond Valve Replacment