Skip to main content

Request To Start/Stop Service

If You Are Changing Property Ownership:

In order to receive water service YOU must be a shareholder within the San Antonio Water Company

During any property ownership change, a stock transfer should be involved. The shareholder(s) must have the original water stock certificate or a Lost Instrument Bond in order to begin the transfer process. Click here for complete Water Stock Transfer Instruction including the Final Read Request Form.