ANNUAL SHAREHOLDER MEETING
Tuesday, April 7, 2020 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Due to the curreent 'stay-at-home' order amid the global coronavirus pandemic, the Company's Annual Shareholder Meeting will be by teleconference only. No persons will be allowed into the City of Upland's Council Chambers during this event. We will gladly accept any questions or comments by email prior to the meeting ((redacted)).
- If you wish to speak on a topic, please send a text to the meeting organizer through the Gotomeeting application. Private texts are preferred.
- The meeting organizer will call your name at the appropriate time.
- If possible, we will attempt an 'open-mic' opportunity for additional public discussion.
This type of 'public meeting' is a first for our Company. We ask for your patience as we work through this new format. Depending on the number of participants and demand, we will adjust in real-time during the meeting to accommodate everyone's needs while maintaining appropriate decorum. Thank you for your understanding.
Please join us from your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (872) 240-3311
Access code: 783-804-413
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready prior to our meeting start:
Additionally, for those that wish to watch but not participate, the City of Upland has graciously agreed to broadcast our meeting utilizing the City’s multimedia capabilities at the following link: https://www.uplandca.gov/council-meeting-broadcasts”
In response to County Health Officials' request to restrict any social gathering, our office is currently closed to the public.
Our staff remains available by phone at (909) 982-4107.
Water service will continue uninterrupted 24/7.
Your water is safe, high-quality, and local from protected watersheds and is disinfected to remove pathogens, including bacteria and viruses. Water is continuously monitored to ensure that it surpasses all state and federal quality regulations.
Customers can still make payments via the following methods:
· Mail payment through United States Postal Service
· Online at www.sawaterco.com
· Drop payment in our payment slot to the right of our office front door
· Online through your bank’s website (may take up to 10 days for SAWCo to receive)
Please click on Calendar or see below for our upcoming events.
In 2020 the entitlement increased to 13,000 AF per year. Check here for your bi-monthly entitlement.
Effective 3/1/2020, we implemented online convenience fees. Click here to see the new fees.