Water Alert: Conservation Program - Moderate Shortage Stage
It's easy to forget that we still need to conserve!
On July 20th, the Board approved changing to the Moderate Shortage Stage. All still applies except you are now instructed to reduce outdoor watering to every other day.
- Outdoor watering for even # address = even # days of the month
- Outdoor watering for odd # address = odd # days of the month
- No outdoor watering between 10am - 6pm
- No washing automobiles from noon - sundown
- No washing off driveways or sidewalks
- No filling up swimming pools between 10 am - 6pm
- Excessive runoff is prohibited!
If we all do our part, conserving water will help save this valuable needed resource for the future.